The main principles at our Festivals are fun and peaceful celebration. Here you can find some safety announcements which you should follow up
- Safety for your clothes. The best clothes are light clothes on which the colours have the most intense effect. A slight tan may remain on the clothes. But the colours are not dangerous for your health.
- Safety during the Event. You are not allowed to bring your own food or your own drinks. Glass is also forbidden on the entire festival grounds.
- Safety during the Ticket sale. Holi Festival Of Colours Tickets are available at the ticket partner Eventbrite. Other Tickets are invalid.
- Safety due to the limited number of guests. The quantity of guests is limited. If all Tickets are sold out no further people will get access to the Festival.
- Security by a professional service. There are security guards on the Festival grounds to assure your safety. Moreover there are medical help centers and ambulances- just in case.